Whether you need a nanny to watch your child or children while you attend a party, or if you want a nanny or two to help out at your child’s party, we are here for you! NW Nannies provides professional, dependable, and loving childcare for a variety of parties including:
- Birthday parties
- Holiday parties
- Community or church parties
- Work parties
- And more!
No matter what kind of party it is, we know that having an extra set of hands around is essential to a successful party. With NW Nannies, not only will your children be safe, but we will consider the age of the child or children, and will provide developmentally appropriate activities.
Hire a temporary Nanny today!
If this is the first time you’ve requested a temporary nanny, use the registration form here or use the button below.
Once we have your registration on file, you can request a temporary nanny using this form or use the button below.
What will you receive when you hire a NW Nanny?
- Safety: all of our nannies are fully screened, experienced and CPR/First Aid certified.
- Experienced and loving nannies: we only hire experienced nannies who have worked with children of all ages and have provided positive care.
- Enriching activities: our nannies bring and set up age appropriate activities.
- Hassle-free care: our experienced nannies will ensure that you get to attend your corporate event without constant worry or frequent interruptions.
Our child-to-nanny ratios ensure that every child’s needs are met:
- Infants/babies (up to 18 months): 2:1
- Toddlers (1.5 to 3 years): 3:1
- Pre-school (4 to 5 years) 4:1
- School age (6 to 14 years) 6:1
How much does it cost to hire a temporary nanny?
Each event is special, so for large events requiring 4 or more nannies, please contact us for a quote that meets your needs.
For less than 4 nannies, our rates are:
- $15 per hour for each nanny
- $5 per hour agency fee
How Do I Hire a Temp Nanny?
“I have found the nannies from NW Nannies to be experienced, competent, and reliable. They care for all ages, from young infants to older children. They are indispensable for the new mom!”Kerry